Each service is comprehensive
Guatemala | Honduras | Nicaragua
Geoambiente for Central America
Only mobile environmental laboratory
in the Central American region
Gases in real time
Quality air modeling for stationary and mobile sources.
Measurement in stationary and mobile sources:
- Combustion gases: CO, CO2, O2 (EPA 3)
- Sulfur oxide: S02 (EPA 6)
- Nitrogen oxide: NOx (EPA 1-5)
- Particulate matter (EPA 1-5)
- Heavy metals (EPA 29)
- VOC´S (EPA 25 A)
Real time measurement with data logger.
Sound pressure levels: punctual and continuous.
Noise and occupational health.
Scheduled punctual and continuous sonometry.
Road impact studies, background noise (exposure) and mapping.
Exposure to VOC’s, H2S, CO, CH4 (LEL), SO2, NOx, HCN, among others.
Profiles in situ:
- pH measurement
- Oxidation and reduction potential measurement (ORP)
- Stratified dissolved oxygen up to 30 meters depth
- Water depth with multiparameter probe
Monitoring of surface, ground, residual, process and human consumption water to assess water quality or environmental condition trends in time and space.
Microbiology that includes biologic methods, bioassay (ecotoxicology), and chemicals.